Sunday, November 4, 2012

Miranda Lambert and Blake Shelton Help Jim Come Through

Dealing with the loss of people we love can be the most difficult experience of our lives.  It takes time and prayer to let go of people we love when it is their time to die.  Even though I am a medium and I see proof everyday by passing along messages to people from their loved ones including their pets, I too have to deal with a broken heart on many occasions from various types of loss, even though I understand, my heart remains heavy.

 Spirit can begin giving you proof that your loved ones are still around you.  This proof will lead to a shift in the way you feel which allows giant steps towards finding your own path to spiritual development.

The following is a note I received from one of my clients.  I often hear from people I have read for.  This note describes how Spirit can find ways to show up in different ways.  


i just wanted to share a cool thing that happend to me last night. I was watching the CMA awards when Miranda Lambert won the award for her song "Over You". She came up to the podium with her husband Blake Shelton who wrote the song. He wrote it about the deaths of his Father and Brother. During his thank you speech, Miranda was bawling almost uncontrolably which, of course made me think of the loss of my dad and brother....it upset me a bit seeing her cry and because I knew EXACTLY what that feels like, so I got up and went to my room to fold clothes. After I was in there about 3 min folding clothes, my right bedside lamp (the side I sleep on) went off by itself while I was standing near it. I figured the bulb blew out (although it didn't make that sound) so I didn't mess with it since the other lamp was on and I could see. It stayed off about a minute and a half and then came back on by itself when I walked over near it again to put the folded clothes away. I immediately felt like my brother was there. I didn't feel my Dad, but I definitely felt Jim. 
I just stopped, politely said "Thank you, I love you too." It was a neat moment and I just wanted to share it with you. 

1 comment: