Friday, February 28, 2014

"Surprise Me!"


On this date I want to talk about all the many ways that Spirit can communicate with us.  I always seem to go to the recordings I do each day in preparing for my readings.  I listen because there have been occurrences of disembodied voices on the tape and some clients have reported back voices that weren’t in the room being recorded when they play their session back.

Yesterday day I had something happen to me that was most unusual.  I was writing my grandson a birthday greeting when I felt compelled to acknowledge his other grand mother on his father’s side who is deceased.  She died a couple of years ago from lung disease at an early age.  I know my grand children loved her and miss her.  So in my note to Logan I reminded him that he has two grand mothers.  One in the non-physical who I'm sure is his biggest cheerleader from the other side and sending him love.  I reminded him that just because the body gives out that we don’t stop existing.  Soul is eternal.  We send our love and I felt that “Grand” his other grand mother would want me to wish him a “Happy Birthday” from her too! 

I just recently had purchased a wind chime with a hummingbird on it.  There is only one bell on it and it is made by hand and quite small.  I placed my new purchase on the inside of the kitchen door so that it would ding when the door moved.  Charlie was leaving the house and I was walking out of the kitchen area.  As he closed the kitchen door behind him that one little bell played the first five notes to “Happy Birthday To You”.  It was as if on a piano one note at a time was touched.  It stopped me in my tracks! Turning around quickly I knew Spirit just acknowledge and was thanking me for the birthday greeting I sent to Logan from the other side from his grand mother Sharon. 

Today I am preparing for a reading and listening back to a tape as I record when I prepare for a reading.  During that reading I ask, “Is there someone here named Louise who wants to send a message?”  This bright light from behind me filled the room to where I had to close my eyes from the brilliance.  It was similar to a fluorescent light coming on flickering into full brightness.  There was no audio response on tape to my question but there was no doubt “Louise” allowed light to fill the room to where I had to close my eyes. 

I am a physical phenomena medium, but I can’t recall anything similar to each of these two separate phenomena.  I see angels all the time with my eyes closed as symbols for people when I am doing readings but I haven’t seen an angel with my eyes wide open knowing I was seeing an angelic being.  This light was what I think it would be like if an angel or God filled the room with a white light.


Never under estimate what our loved ones can do from the other side when we ask and even when we don’t.  I would encourage each of you to ask each day!  As Sonia Choquette suggests, ask your guides and angels and heavenly helpers to “Surprise me!”

No comments:

Post a Comment