Sunday, August 30, 2015

Don't Think Your Loved Ones Don't Know


This post was on a grandmother's Facebook today for her grandsons who died a tragic early death.

"Happy 8th Birthday Brayden! Harlynn and I sang happy birthday to you this morning, we love you and miss you and Landon sooooo much, wish you were here and we could celebrate it together. We will sending balloons to you both tonight."

It reminded me of something that just happened here at my home a couple of days ago that made me totally aware of how our loved ones know what we do for them,  and how we send love once they are gone.

We live near a cemetery.  There are a few thousand graves there.  My husband being a mortician and funeral director seems to spend an unusual amount of time walking through the cemetery for his daily exercise.  He notices just about everything that happens there with the up-keep and new graves and funerals that go on.  He had noticed a young mother working on her son's grave and the difficulty she was having with solar powered lights she installed.  Time and time again Charlie would see her there struggling getting these lights to come on.  I'm not sure what Charlie did to enhance this project but he took it upon himself to make these lights work.  He did this without asking or telling her he was going to help her.  One day he spotted her in the cemetery at her son's grave and he said to me "I'm going to walk over there and tell her I was the one that fixed the lights."  I said "I think that is a good idea."  Nothing more has been discussed regarding the lights or Charlie's visit with her that day except him telling me she was appreciative.

Our grand daughter has moved in with us recently.  She too is a medium and very psychic.  I woke up the night of the 28th of August with someone standing in my door of our bed room.  Thinking it was Cait I was checking to see if she needed something.  I got up and no one was there.  I went back to bed for this to continue to happen.  I realized it was someone in spirit.  The odd thing is that out of respect it seemed, the energy I was seeing and feeling would not walk into my bedroom.  That is not the usual behavior of any spirit activity I was familiar with in the past.  I was about to tell Cait and Charlie about this when Cait interrupted with "Wait!" "Before you go any further let me tell you what was happening last night in my room." She said "I kept waking up to see someone standing at the doorway."  

On the morning of the 29th of August Charlie came in the house opening the door saying "Look what was in our fig tree."  He was holding a Chinese flying lantern.  On it was written " To Brodie in Heaven."  "XOXOXO"  "We love you" was written inside of the drawing of a cross.  When he held it up I asked, "Brodie?"  "That is the name of the young man whose grave you worked on!"  He took off in a hurry closing the door behind him!  I knew he was off to the cemetery to see the name on the headstone where he had worked on the lights. Opening the kitchen door he said "Brodie!"  "It was Brodie!"  He was excited to validate it was indeed the same name.    

From the dates on the head stone August 28th was Brodie's birthday.  That was the evening Cait and I both witnessed a figure of someone appearing in the doorway of each of our rooms.  The next morning was the morning Charlie came inside with the lantern that was left for us.

 Of all the many graves in the Arnaudville cemetery, Charlie works on only one.  There is a lantern release for the deceased of that grave and of all the many homes and businesses in the community, the wind places it at our house .  I believe it was the spirit of Brodie giving us his love while saying "I know what you did for me."  I often tell my clients it isn't them who find me, but it is their loved ones who lead them here.

No comments:

Post a Comment