Monday, April 17, 2017

Which Ship Are You On

There are about a Godzilla million reasons to say "God save us."  That is easy and logical at this time, especially just celebrating Easter.  I struggle with to want to give up.  The work is the journey.  We are on the cruise ship of life sailing to who knows where.  There are a million risks.  I think most of our cruises are on the boat with the Skipper and Gilligan, but what we need to work for is our cruise to be on the Good Ship Lolly Pop.  Every day we need to stop and comfort ourselves with "This too shall pass."

I wake each morning and scan the atmosphere.  I can feel if it's all clear in my energy field which includes my children and grand children and my bank account.  I learned to start each day by checking my bank account to see if there are any surprises that I failed to recognize.  I was reviewing my back account in detail this morning, when Spirit said to me "Call an ambulance."  I rolled my eyes and said out loud "Yes a financial ambulance."  I also picked up my phone and called Charlie to check on him in case he needed an ambulance.  My point in this is that my guides have a sense of humor.  It is so important that we maintain a sense of humor.  There are times there is NOTHING to laugh about, but if we lose our ability to laugh we lose everything.

My symbol for joy when I am reading or in trance is an ice-cream cone. If it is upside down then I know there isn't so much joy in that persons life.  I can sit here and start with the last person I spent time with and just review the lives of others.  Foreclosure and being on the street by Friday, newly discovered ST D's from a cheating boyfriend, gosh now you see why God takes away my ability to remember?  I step into the energies each and every day.  The sexual abuse of a child and the child's detailed memory of the abuse and quoting what the abuser said to her to make it a game.  I am sickened.  Now you see why I feel death is the reward?  Going to be with God and getting out of these bodies that house the soul is the completion of wisdom.

So many of us missed and dreamt of family members this past Easter Sunday, but the homecoming event and love was on the other side.  I love you guys but we have to quit the pity party and realize we are grieving over the souls of the ones we loved the most who are finally in a much better place than they are if they were here with you.  They completed their journey.  Now it is time for us to put on our big girl panties or boxer briefs every day and complete our mission by free style each day and move on.  Our loved ones are happy and will be with us in spirit and and will send protection and hear our prayers.  It is up to us to beat the loneliness and look up at the milky way and wait on the apocalypse and see if it will happen.

God allows me to have the ability to see symbols and hear messages.  I will continue to share those with you when you book readings with me.  The majority of my readings are on the phone now.  I want to hear from you and step into your energy and read for each of you.  You must go to my website www.southernmedium.com and book it yourself.  I will record the reading and email it to you when we are through.

1 comment:

  1. I contact Dr.Agbazara when i had of him and This was even faster than I could dream of. Thank you for taking time to listen to me and answering all my emails Dr.Agbazara. I feel emotional strong again. My confidence is back and I can see my future clearly now. I am forever grateful for your help in re-uniting me with my lover who divorced and left me years ago for another woman. you will see for your self what am saying when you contact this great spell caster called Dr.Agbazara on for any help at: ( agbazara@gmail.com ) OR call or add on WHATSAPP: +2348104102662 ) and get your problems solved.

    ReplyDelete