Friday, April 20, 2012

"Elvis Has Not Left The Building"

I could see him.  He was standing in the middle of the room, smiling.  How tall was Elvis anyway?  He didn't seem like he was as tall as I would have thought.  He was much thinner too by the way than some of the pictures towards the end of his life.  He was smiling looking directly at me.  Instantly I knew it was Elvis!  There were four women in the room other than me.  It was a circle group, where we sit to develop our intuitive ability. We are there to learn to trust what we see hear or feel when calling in our guides, our angels and heavenly helpers.  We call them in asking for messages, and then as Vicky says we must "Dare to deliver."

  It was the first night for one woman. The session was under way.  We asked for our heavenly helpers to come through, when I noticed him.  I was sitting there thinking, "How do I say this without making this new comer think that we are all completely nuts?"  So I ask "Is there anyone in this room who has a relative or someone they are close to who has passed named Elvis?" I had somewhat chuckled to myself when I saw him because I thought "I can't believe it's you?" I assume I am suppose to take this as a sign to say the name "Elvis".  I think every one held their breath as there was complete silence.
 I waited for someone to volunteer their "Elvis" family member. The first time visitor meekly spoke "Does it have to be Elvis?"  I didn't quite know what to say. I didn't speak a word but I was thinking, "Well I know who I am seeing" and the silence remained in tact.  She followed up with, "Because my grandmother's last name was Presley and is from the same family as Elvis."

 I somewhat slumped over in relief!  I said "Well, Elvis was standing in the middle of the room looking back at me."  "I really didn't want to have to tell all of you that I was seeing Elvis Presley, so I am so glad to know that this is your grandmother's way of coming through."  One of the ladies in the room said with great excitement, "You mean we were visited by Elvis?"  It appears that way!

 Now that I look back on that moment I wish I had simply had the faith to go with something along the lines of "Any reason Elvis Presley is standing in the middle of the room?"  I was so grateful at that moment someone claimed the name without me feeling completely stupid, that I realize I did not give the credit or the gratitude to Elvis for stopping by.  As a matter of fact I may have gotten that wrong, telling her it was her grandmother's way of saying "Hello."  The truth is I didn't hear or feel from her grandmother at all, I saw "Elvis" but either way, the fact is, whether it is someone famous or only famous to you, it took a lot of energy and love for that visit, and I must not fail to recognize and remember that, while trusting the process.



No comments:

Post a Comment