Sunday, August 18, 2013

"The Love of Joy"


 The readings I enjoy the most are those when there has been a recent death, and clients book to see me because they hope to hear from those who have recently passed.  I will book these appointments but I tell the client that I am not positive we will hear from the person they may want to hear from.

I have a family member who accused me of telling a cousin of mine that I could help connect her to her father.  My sister said that I did this at her Dad’s funeral.  I would never, repeat NEVER; tell anyone that I would be able to do that.  Let me tell you why I wouldn’t.  I don’t know that I can!  It isn’t me that dials them up and with my one of a kind telecommunications system where I have a direct line to the after life, hand the receiver over and say “Your Dad is now on the phone!”  What nonsense that is!  I don’t know if the deceased person you are hoping to connect with wants to or is available to come through.  I don't know that I will get anything at all!  I never promise that I will connect with just whom you want to speak to.  I know it is possible for some, but it comes from soul, their soul.  I just happen to be sensitive to hearing them.  I cannot make the dead talk to me.  

Today I have a situation of where the woman down the streets mother died about a month ago.  She wants to connect with her mom.  About two months ago the woman across the street from me, lost her Mother.  I was visiting at her house recently looking at her Sunrider products to make certain she had what she needed for a healthier recovery from surgery.  I sent this woman a gift while she was in the hospital.  I didn’t know what to send, but I shopped and decided a housecoat would be appropriate.  I found one that I thought would serve her well as she walked up and down the halls of the hospital with her new knee replacement.  When my husband delivered the gift to the hospital, she called and said, “This was perfect!”  “How did you know I didn’t have anything to use as a cover up?”  She went on to tell me that she was using the house slippers her mother had worn when she was living, but needed the robe.  It was the perfect gift! 

Today I was sitting and preparing for a reading for my other neighbor whose Mother died just a couple of weeks ago, when a pair of house slippers popped into my minds eye.  I am clairvoyant, which means I see symbols.  When I close my eyes, behind my eyelids in darkness I will see things.  When I saw the house slippers I thought “OH!  I think Ann’s Mom is here!”  Then I started getting a download of information.  Her main message was “do what you are suppose to do” and "take your medication the way you are suppose to." I then saw the bottle from Sunrider that I ordered for Ann while I was visiting her. This is an herb for enhancing the muscular skeletal system called “joi”.  That was the only item I ordered for Ann as she is already on the program and using Sunrider foods.

 Today I called her and told her that during my meditation for the other neighbor, her Mom popped in to remind her to do what her doctor told her to do.  I said, ”By the way, your Mom is telling me her name, it has a strong “L” and Ann said “Lee her middle name was Lee."  I said "What was her first name?" and she said, “Joy”.  I said, “Ann the only product I ordered for you that I felt you needed to add to your routine yesterday while visiting you was “Joi” pronounced, “Joy”.  She and I both broke into tears and thanked each other for the love, and ended the call. 

The day before I told her I felt her Mom around and she cried during our visit yesterday as she did today on the phone, saying that she had been wanting to pick up the phone and call her Mother.  I could feel her Mother near.  Her Mother let us both know that she is near.  She did this by sending the bottle of “Joi”.

No comments:

Post a Comment