Saturday, October 4, 2014

Some Things Are Harder To Believe Than Others

In the past I wanted the stories I blogged about to be meaningful and have a message.  Today it's just because I am in awe!

I had a new male client come to see me three months ago.  He called a week ago wanting to book again.  I tell people to wait three months before you come back however in some cases people may come every other month but that doesn't happen often.  This time when he booked he stated that some of the things I told him on his first visit with me came true and he wanted to see me again.  I never remember what I told you the before.  Some of you know I can't remember your name but I do know your face.  I believe it's part of the ability to forget.

Prior to him arriving I received messages for him during a prayerful meditation as I always do for appointments.  There were messages given that I delivered to him. He had a wonderful reading with his Mother coming through strongly giving me her middle name and her describing the location her body was buried.    She had not come through in the previous visit.

At the end of his reading, I asked "You told me on the phone that some of the things I told you previously came true." "What were they?" I asked.  He said "Well my grandmothers house had been on the market for over a year with only one showing and no buyers of interest."  "You told me it would sell in October".  "We go to closing this week, the first week of October."  "Also you told me I was in an abundance year of 8 with money coming in."  He said " Two weeks ago I bought a scratch-off ticket and won $10,000.00 (ten thousand dollars). "

 I hit him on the leg and said "SHUT UP!"

No comments:

Post a Comment