Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Facebook Friend Still Active - From The Other Side


To:  Allyson Schram
A young woman I haven't met sent me this message.

Sent from my iPhone 

     Hi my name is XX. It's just crazy how I've been trying to find you for a few months now.  I had a friend who came to see you. Her name was Janet. She was going to give me your number but unfortunately that never happened. She died recently. Her daughter didn't know you. I was going to look in her mother's phone book to see if I could find something but never could.
     Funny thing is I was in her home yesterday cleaning and thinking so much about how I never got your name from her before she passed. Her daughter is selling the house and my hubby went to make repairs and I cleaned it.  We could feel my friend Janet there with us.
     Later that same day on Facebook by coincidence my husband read and loved your article.  He then shared it on FB.  I noticed immediately my friend was on your friends list!  Somehow I feel she must have heard me and my hubby talking about how I never got your name. Funny how spirit works so if you would be so kind. I am certain it was Janet that lead me to you! 
      I see your getting a lot of people wanting readings . Obviously I could use one please put me down ASAP !! If you have a cancellation I'd gladly take it last minute as well providing the time to get to you from youngsville . T.I.A.
Heavy black heart

It never ceases to amaze me the ability we have after we die.  I mean really?  She was looking for me for months.  Her friend dies who was a client of mine.  At that point she has no idea how to find me and while in her deceased friends home she and her husband were talking about me and when they get home they find me on Facebook. So Janet used Facebook to say "Here is what you were asking for!"  I really believe it is your loved ones who lead you to me.  You may think this is all about you but in my opinion it isn't about you. 

When you come to see someone who is a vehicle for messages from the other side, the purpose I believe is to do just that; receive messages! Your loved ones have a lot more to say to you in some instances than you have to say to them.  This isn't just entertainment for you to see if I can really perform. This is real spiritual work made available from the other side, or the non-physical.  

You want to hear from your loved ones?  Be ready to receive messages.  Put it out to the universe, call in your guides, your angels and your heavenly helpers.  "Ask and ye shall receive"!

2 comments:

  1. Hello my name is Troy. I've been stressing out about reaching you for a few weeks now since I saw a copy of an article on you in the daily advertiser. I've been looking for ways to reach using my phone, but I do not have an type of social media so I resorted to using google searches. It wasn't until i used my computer to view your blogs that I realized you still used your posts to share your stories of how spirit exists and guides us on a day to day without us even knowing sometimes. I would very much love to speak with you soon about a possible reading for my best friend who lost her father when she was 13 years old. We are both about to turn 22 soon and the loss only becomes more difficult as time passes. It breaks my heart to know how much she misses him at the most random moments and how much she wishes she could just hear from him. In some way. As her best friend, it pains me to know that I could never help heal that hurt for her. I hate only being able to listen and do nothing. When I saw the article on you, it felt like a blessing. I had no idea someone with such an amazing gift lived so close to us in Lafayette. Please comment back on this post in some way. Any way at all to let me know there is a possibility of even speaking with you. Thank you so much for your time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Troy! I will be happy to read for your friend. Please reach me at 985-662-1780 and we will work on the perfect day and time for you to bring your friend. I can't tell you how it speaks to my heart that you love her so much you want to help her with her grief. Thank you contacting me. Much love, Allyson

      Delete