Saturday, January 31, 2015

How Does This Stuff Happen


      I was standing at the stove making an omelette this morning when a song came on that I had forgotten about.  It was a song by Cindy Campo that I obviously at some point in the past 5 years downloaded.  The song is "Every Once In A While".  If you would like to go and hear this song please know there are other songs with totally different lyrics with this title, so make certain if you google the lyrics you include the name of the artist.  I am placing a link here to the video where she sings it on You Tube. You will have to cut and paste this link to get there.  This is a song for anyone who has ever lost someone they love.  The lyrics speaks of all the many ways that our loved ones send messages to us.

http://youtu.be/Of_Ckw4muvs

     So this song is playing while Im preparing my omelette with the eggs and tomatoes along with a hand toss of fresh spinach.  We buy the baby spinach leaves at SAMS and use it in as many ways as we can come up with to build it into our diet.  When the dish was complete, I grabbed a plate placing the plate on top of the skillet and turned the cooked ingredients upside down onto my plate.  I placed the plate on the table getting other things in order and sat down to eat.  I had been in deep thought being alone and listening to music that inspires me.  A song about how our loved ones send messages is definitely a song of inspiration.

     With my plate in front of me while eating I noticed this perfect piece of clover off to the side of my plate as if someone had garnished my plate with a piece of clover.  When you are starting your day and are coming out a quiet fog, things don't necessarily grab your attention as if you were fully aware.  While listening appreciating this song about messages I realize there is a beautiful piece of clover with three perfect heart shaped leaves to the side of my plate.

     
     I thought I would take a moment to "Thank" who sent me the lovely clover, and remind all of you to continue to look for messages.  Those whose time is up here on earth and they are no longer physically present are sending you messages of love.  They are still with you on the other side!

No comments:

Post a Comment