Sunday, January 25, 2015

Who Is Behind That Wall

     In the life of a Medium I would venture to say there is nothing worse than receiving messages and delivering them and the person sitting there looking at you shaking her head "No."  Ugh!  Just thinking about it makes me want to remember to "Just breathe."  I can say it once or twice or repeat what I am seeing and speak it the way it was spoken to me. If the person I am giving the message to just returns a silent blank stare I begin to question everything.  Here is what I have learned.

     Everything about this work that I do is based on faith.  I have to trust and deliver the message the way I get it.  Some of you may have received messages from me that still may not make sense.  I encourage people to record or take notes during their readings because I get a lot of returned calls from people I read for telling me of what they did not understand at the time of their reading when I gave them the message and how it now made perfect sense.   Last night I heard "Czechoslovakia" and gave that to the client during a phone reading.  How random is that?  She said "I don't even know what that is."  I said "It's a country and write it down because if it doesn't mean anything to you now chances are it will."

     Recently I was doing a reading for a beautiful sincere woman.  When she walked in the door to my home the electromagnetic field surged and I was covered in goosebumps.  We sat down together with her having a wonderful reading hearing from people that she was wanting to hear from.  Towards the end of her reading I started receiving messages for her that she began saying "No" to.  I deliver messages reading your energy with my eyes closed.  When I did open my eyes she was looking at me with complete bewilderment as if I was speaking a foreign language.

     I saw a knife.  It was a large knife like a hunting knife.  I could still describe that weapon just as I saw it. Up until this moment there was no drama in her energy or her reading where all of a sudden the energy of someone who had been killed would pop in.  Names were coming through.  She was saying "No."  I was getting frustrated because I know what I was seeing.  I felt comfortable enough to say to her "This is not a wild ass guess."  She said she understood and we agreed we would let it go.

     It was a weird time in our home as the night before a pipe had broken under our house. That night I smelled gas and called the necessary authorities.  They immediately came out and turned our gas off. We were to have someone come repair the pipe and turn our gas back on the following day.  It was late in the afternoon towards the end of my clients reading when the repair work began.  Charlie had dug dirt our from under the house to make way for the plumber to crawl under the house to make the repair. It was dark by the time the gas was back on.

      Charlie and I were grateful to be able to cook and have hot water and get on with dinner.  We were working in the kitchen together when he started telling me about how nice the repairman was. Crawling under the house with him and working beside him I guess you get to know someone.  So he tells me, "That man's twin sister was murdered and stabbed 17 times."  I stopped in my tracks and it hit me like a ton of bricks.  "Seriously?" I asked.  He said "Yes!" I immediately felt her and knew she was coming through when her brother was doing the repair work in our yard under the house.  During my clients reading I was telling her about a knife and giving her names she could not verify.  It was the repairman's murdered sister who was trying to come through for her brother.  I felt relieved yet very sad I had not been successful delivering the message to her brother but now I know.  Spirit does come through walls, but in this case it was the floor.


No comments:

Post a Comment