Saturday, August 5, 2017

"No Thank You I'll Do It Myself" said the dead man.

Recently I was interviewed by a casting director from the United Kingdom looking for psychics.  One of the many questions she asked me was, "Has there ever been a situation where you could not read for someone?"  I answered "Yes!"  "On occasion in my career people have said "No" to everything, only later to come back and say..."Is this what you meant" or something like "I now know what that is".  I also told her I have actually had to tell people if they have been drinking or are taking drugs that numb them out it is difficult for me to step into their energy to only tell them they are blocking whatever it is they are supposed to be receiving. The story I am about to tell occurred after my interview.  I want to share it with you.  It is the first time I can recall this has happened.

A woman I don't know booked a reading.  She had a wonderful reading hearing from her ex mother in law who was really strong with a dictator type energy.  She told me her Mother in law was from Czechoslovakia and was very strong in life and opinionated. The energy of her daughter who is living was coming through with current issues she is going though. I kept seeing my sign for suicide and lower energies.  The client recognized that.  I saw a man with a mustache and other specific features she knew to be her Dad.  I saw a layered cake which is my sign of a birthday cake.  She said "Today is his birthday." There were many things he showed me including that he was in the army but I never saw a flag.  She told me he was in the British army.  Later in the reading I did see a flag that was folded in a triangle as they place in the hands of family of the widow of a fallen soldier at the funeral.  She told me that he was given an American flag at his funeral as a gift of having served even though he was in the British Army.   I heard "Orange Street" she confirmed they grew up on "Orange Street". All of this confirmation but he wasn't really talking to me and she wanted more from him.

I was frustrated I had him and he was showing me things with me relaying what I was seeing.  It just wasn't enough for her.  It wasn't enough for me either.  It felt like he wasn't going to talk.  I didn't get it!  It felt like he was holding back.  She wanted to hear specific quotes from him but there was NOTHING.  We reached the end of our reading and both were happy with what we had accomplished even though she didn't get the messages she was looking for.

The next day I received this text:

Allyson- just wanted to tell you of two things that happened yesterday after our reading - I was working on a project & had the TV on but wasn't really watching it.  I just happened to look up at it and at that exact moment the words "Ship Shape" were on the screen as the title of the next segment that was coming on.  If you remember the saying I wanted to hear from my Dad was "Ship shape in Bristol fashion"! Then later when I was driving to the nursing home to see my Mom, a blue Mylar Happy Birthday balloon floated through the air right in front of my car! I think he was trying to let me know he's there!

As the conduit for the messages I believe he was holding back with me, because he had a big surprise for her planned and he didn't want me to deliver the message for him because he wanted to do it.  I can't recall something this strong and so significant that the non physical carried out after I knew they were holding back.  I am happy for your loved one to steal the show and kick me to the curb.  It's all God so you go God!

Never underestimate the power of your loved ones.  Just because you can't see them does NOT mean they are not with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment