Friday, August 25, 2017

Storms in Your Life #Harvey

Mans natural instinct is to divide and conquer.  The energy of me against you is either taught or possibly in our DNA.  I do not know for sure, but that seems to be how humans want to move through life finding ways we are different.  I am grieved to type this.  It reminds me of the eclipse a few days ago.  I was in a doctor’s office while Charlie was undergoing a hearing test.  There was one receptionist in the room with me.  As I was sitting watching the eclipse on television, I became overwhelmed with love for the people of the planet who experience discrimination because of their skin color.  I prayed and wept as I sat alone in the corner of the waiting area.  The receptionist had stepped out to lunch.  When she returned we began to talk.  She was a woman of color.  Together we agreed in Jesus name to pray peace and blessings over the hearts of people who are motivated by hate and bigotry.  When I left the office with Charlie there were other staff members who came in where we were no longer alone.  It was time to go.  She and I hugged and embraced for several seconds.  As I was walking out the door I turned and said “What is your name?” She told me. I smiled and said “I’m Allyson.” Charlie and I  walked out.  Getting in the car Charlie said, “Did you read for her”? I said “No.” He didn’t ask me anything else.

My point in telling you this is that we are at a point today August 25, 2017 in the United States of America where we can no longer focus on how we are different but what we must do to survive.  Recently Spirit said to me “America is not safe.”  It was during the past week or so where North Korea was in the news a lot, and I assumed that was what was meant.  I know now the message was not about North Korea.  We are not safe from our selves and how destructive we lead our lives.  We are not safe when the earth’s atmosphere becomes violent from natural occurrences.

I received a prophetic message earlier this week that it was going to be a wet hurricane season.  I posted that on my Facebook Tuesday August 21st.  Yesterday I was walking along the beach in Gulf Shores, Alabama.  The beach and water and sky could not have been more beautiful.  I was in deep gratitude for the planet.  As I was walking back to my car with my feet in the dry white sand I saw a vision of globs of oil along the beach.  I recalled in my heart the angst of seeing the beautiful gulf coast plagued from oil spills in the past.  I felt in my heart God was telling me there is one coming.

I am asking that you pray.  Put down your swords and guns from the battles you live and create every day, while fighting those around you.  Let go of whom you hate.  Turn your back on those who hurt you.  Get on your knees and ask your higher power for protection for all the people of the earth.  Pray peace and blessings on those who hate you.  Forgive those who you know don’t love you.  I am personally experiencing rejection from the people I love the most.  I send them more love.  I will allow them to make there own choices and move through their lives in the way that works best for them.  I know what pain and suffering is.  I know what rejection feels like.  The good news is I don’t remember whom it is I’m not suppose to love.   I just continue to move through life as though nothing happened because the truth is even though the hurt has bruised my soul,  I have new goals to conquer.  If forgetting is a gift, then that is my greatest gift that God gave me.  I can tell you that not remembering everything is not a bad thing.

I am asking that each of you surrender to God and ask “How may I serve”?  What can you do to bring peace to this planet? Start with your own life.  Focus on what is the most important thing you can do to think and speak words of kindness and compassion over your own life. 

I am asking God in the name of Jesus to cover the earth with protection from deception and lies’ and pray we will all be kept safe from the storms of life.  I am a follower of Christ.  Some of you are other religions.  I honor that.  Connect with your heart going within and ask “What would my God do?” 

All of my love,

Allyson Glyn Schram

No comments:

Post a Comment